Following 6 months of exceptional demand from our Private Sector customers who continue to seek to provide services into the UK Public Sector Market [which resulted in the creation of Kabillion Global Advisory (www.kabillion.global)], increasing demand from the Far East from private sector organisations securing our services has seen our D-Division evolve into our new “Asia-Pacific Business Services” brand to continue to ensure we meet thse emerging customer needs.
The requirements of our Chinese & Philippines customers are in areas which Kabillion Group Ltd continue to successfully deliver against;
– Growth Strategies (domestic & international)
– The Sales of Chinese Goods into the UK
– The Supply of International Goods to Retailers in China
– The Growth and Development of Chinese Retailers within China
– The Growth and Development of International Retailers within China
– Health and Social Care Growth in China
– Education, Skills & Training Growth in China
– Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship Growth in China
– Health & Social Care Provision in Philippines
– Recruitment Services in Philippines
With our growing footprint in Asia being significantly different to our footprint in the UK, D-Division has been created to ensure that customers within their respective jurisdictions and sectors continue to derive excellent value and outcomes from our highly skilled specialists.
Kabillion Group Ltd’s Managing Director stated “On our second anniversary its key that we continue to recognise requirements of customers and continual to develop and grow, ensuring that we put our customers and their needs at the heart of not just what we do, but who we are and how we are constructed”.
Should you wish to discuss how Kabillion Group Ltd can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us on AskPeter@kabillion.co.uk
We can provide Mandarin & Tagolog speakers to assist with discussions.